Aquaflo Care’s principle objectives include:
- Supply of qualified personnel to NHS, CCG continuing care, private people, Public and Private organization.
- Provision of a competent and professional support service to enable service users of all ages (18+) to remain and be cared for in their homes.
- Ensuring that all nursing and care workers share our belief that physical and emotional welfare of our clients is of paramount importance.
- Encouraging our service users and workers to exercise personal choice and to have an input into any decisions made in respect of care provided to and by them respectively.
- Maintaining the dignity and value of every patient and service user while respecting and safeguarding their right to confidentiality.
- Ensuring the safety of patients, service users and care workers at all times by providing the requisite training and support to meet our obligations.