Working for JC Michael Groups Ltd means that you can choose your hours to fit in around your lifestyle. You could work regular hours every week, or just occasional shifts once in a while. You are not obliged to work a certain amount of hours and can take several weeks off at a time if you choose.
This means that the work is ideal for students, parents with young children, or those who already have a permanent job just looking for some extra cash.
When you come for your registration interview, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Proof of ID – passport/full birth certificate
- Proof of right to work in UK (if you are from outside the EU)
- Student letter (If you are here on a student visa)
- 2 x proof of address (dated in last 3 months) must be bank statement/ utility bill / council tax / drivers licence
- Proof of National Insurance (NI card / letter from Job Centre / P45 / P60)
- 2 x passport photos
- 2 x reference details (One of which must be for employment within care sector if registering as healthcare staff)
- PVG certificate if you have one.
- Money for PVG (£59 for new applicant / £18 for update) (we can only accept credit or debit card)
- Details of your address history for the last 5 years
If you have the following please bring them also:
- Training Certificates
Following your registration interview you will undergo a compulsory induction training course