Working for Aquaflo Care means that you can choose your hours to fit in around your lifestyle. You could work regular hours every week, or just occasional shifts once in a while. You are not obliged to work a certain amount of hours and can take several weeks off at a time if you choose.
This means that the work is ideal for students, parents with young children, or those who already have a permanent job just looking for some extra cash.
When you come for your registration interview, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Proof of ID – passport/full birth certificate
- Proof of right to work in UK (if you are from outside the EU)
- Student letter (If you are here on a student visa)
- 2 x proof of address (dated in last 3 months) must be bank statement/ utility bill / council tax / drivers licence
- Proof of National Insurance (NI card / letter from Job Centre / P45 / P60)
- 2 x passport photos
- 2 x reference details (One of which must be for employment within care sector if registering as healthcare staff)
- PVG certificate if you have one.
- Money for PVG (£59 for new applicant / £18 for update) (we can only accept credit or debit card)
- Details of your address history for the last 5 years
If you have the following please bring them also:
- Training Certificates
Following your registration interview you will undergo a compulsory induction training course