Domiciliary & Support Workers
We specialise in the provision of quality home care services and pride ourselves in the additional provision of certain specialised services with our trade mark passion and excellence. Such services include:
- Specialised shopping service especially for service users from ethnic minorities inclusive of Caribbean and African.
- Hair plaiting for service users of Caribbean and African origin.
- Caring for service users who suffer from Dementia, Depression, Parkinson’s disease, Challenging Behaviour and Mental Illness.
- Blitz cleaning of service users homes to facilitate easy resettlement and rehabilitation.
- Support for people with autistic spectrums disorders
- Drug and alcohol and substance misuse support
- Housing support and supporting people services
- Supervised Contacts/Escort Services.
Our services are available 365 days a year, 24hours a day. Visits to service users may occur up to four times a day, seven days a week, but could be considerably less.
Aquaflo Care aims to provide services that support people living in the community enabling optimum independence by:
- Giving clients CHOICE in all aspects of their lives
- Enabling clients to maximise their potential and individual INDEPENDENCE
- Allowing service users to express their own INDIVIDUALITY by acknowledging their views and wishes through direct contact or through advocacy
- Providing CONTINUITY of care to promote security and maximise quality of care
- Providing RELIABILITY of services to reduce anxiety and promote confidence
- Respecting the client’s RIGHTS and affording them a place as a valid person within their own homes and to act in such a way that no client is discriminated against.
- Housing Support Services.
Aquaflo Care provides the following services:
- Washing service user’s body and hair
- Use of toilet
- Eating and drinking
- Personal grooming
- Prompting medication
- Preparation of meals, taking into account any dietary needs
- Preparation of special meals, e.g. meals for service users from ethnic minority groups especially African and Caribbean
- Emptying of commode
- Collecting pensions and prescriptions
- Providing information
- Talking and listening
- Helping to maintain links with family and friends
- Assisting with social and recreational activities as part of the care plan
- Caring for pets
- Assisting service user to get in and out of bath using necessary bath aids and adaptations
- Putting service users to bed at night
- Providing respite for family members by sitting with service users in their own homes while family members go out
- Assisting female service users in plaiting their hair
- Shopping for service users from ethnic minority groups especially African and Caribbean origins
- Assisting with bulk shopping, i.e. for service users in sheltered housing
- Assisting with out-of-Borough shopping
Domestic Help Care
- Washing, Ironing and Shopping
- Cleaning areas used by the client, e.g. bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, etc
- Lighting or turning on gas or wood heating fires
Supervised Contacts/Escort Services
- Enabling contacts between children and parents in a supervised environment
- Enabling contacts between siblings in a supervised environment
- Escorting Children to and from school
- Liaising with children’s social worker
AQUAFLO CARE BLITZ CLEANING PACKAGE ( INTENSIVE CLEANING SQUAD)
IN LINE WITH OUR COMMITMENT TO PROVIDING CARE WITH PASSION AND EXCELLENCE, WE ARE OFFERING OUR TOTAL BLITZ CLEANING PACKAGE TO PROVIDE:
- Home Blitz cleaning services for users who are returning to their homes after long stay away at hospitals or relations’ home
- Intensive home cleaning for service users returning from respite care
- Full homes cleaning services to users in their homes who are unable to do so themselves as a result of physical or behavioural frailties
- Schedules regular blitz cleaning services for service users receiving services from local authorities (we guarantee assessments within 24 hours of referral
- Comprehensive window cleaning services
All these are offered at reasonable rates. Please call 020 8519 4089/0207 719 9700
For more Information Contact us.