Nurses & HCA Jobs
Nurses, Specialist Nurses, Mental Health Nurses & HCA Jobs
If you want the flexibility and higher rates that Temporary or Agency Nursing brings, our specialist Agency Nursing team can find you temporary work on a full time or part time basis, from short to long term work.
Aquaflo Nursing is an approved supplier in the current 2010 NHS National Framework Agreement for Nursing, which allows the supply of nursing professionals to provide, services inner and outer London. We are building our reputation of excellence in this field as we have done in the care area. We provide good quality and particularly strong relationships with our clients inside and outside London whilst working with Public, Private and NHS sector.
We are focused on a collaborative relationship between hospitals, the agency and nurses. Giving nurses the benefits of working through an agency and giving the hospitals the best staff available is our objective. We understand the professional issues and needs surrounding all units and in particular Specialty Nursing Units. We will continually be working closely with CCG’s and NHS to supply high quality and specialist Medical and Surgical Nurses, Theatre Staff, Critical Care Staff, Specialty Nurses and Community Nursing staff to work in the various hospitals and clinics in various NHS hospital and Primary Care Trusts around London. Aquaflo Nursing pay rates are very competitive.
We offer placements for fixed periods, flexible shifts work within your preferred area of work such as hospitals or community work to meet your preferred needs and travel plans.
Aquaflo care also has care contracts with majority of the local authorities in London. Our work is always in partnership with clients, stakeholders and family members.
Benefits of working through Aquaflo Nursing:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Holiday Pay
- Fortnightly Payments
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Choice of work, types of shifts and clients
- Stable income with flexible, regular working hours
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and Immigration advice
- Uniforms supplied
- Professional and friendly service from experienced Recruitment Consultants, many whose background is in healthcare
- Free training including CPR, Manual Handling, Health and Safety, and Infection Control (all of which are mandatory in the UK)
- Professional Occupational Health Service
- Bonus schemes for recommending other health professionals
All these are offered at reasonable rates. Please call 020 8519 4089 / 0207 719 9700
For more Information Contact us.