Work with us
We can offer temporary contracts, full or part time work as you require. You have the choice to work as you please. It could be regular work or occasional shift, whatever your need, Aquaflo Nursing and care has opportunities to suit you.
You can download the application form here. Application form
We will require the following documents from all staff
- The names and addresses of two referees – a senior grade or professional, present and/or two most recent employers continuous 5years with no break or gap in employment history
- Photogrpahic proof of identity (passport/birth or marriage certificate/driving licence)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Proof of address
- Proof of immunisation status (Rubella, Hepatitis, TB, measles, mumps, vericella)
- Proof of your eligibility to work, such as your work permit if applicable
- Any training certificates you may already have such as moving and handling. You must be prepared to undertake training in areas of work as required
- If you are successful at the interview you will also have to apply for an enhanced CRB check. We can assist you with the application. For all new applicants applying after the 26th July 2010 you will need the ISA application
General and specialist nurses will also need to provide a valid NMC PIN card plus evidence of any additional professional training or qualifications.
Applicants will be invited to attend for interview at the office of their choice. Following interview, all applicants will be provided with a comprehensive induction. In addition, Aquaflo nursing will ensure all your mandatory training is up to date and if necessary, arrange for you to attend the relevant course at your local office.
For applicants with little experience, we have devised an innovative training package designed to equip all new staff with not only the necessary Basic Care skills, but also underpinning knowledge to provide care competently and confidently
All these are offered at reasonable rates. Please call 020 8519 4089
For more Information Contact us.